Read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this site. The following conditions are binding on any user of the same.
In accordance with the duty of information provided by the regulations in force, the following general information data on this website are provided below. The purpose of this text is to explain in detail the features of this site and provide you with information related to the owner of the site and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website service https://blinkergroup.com/en-gb/ informing you of the following points:
- social reason: BLINKER ESPAÑA S.A.U.
- Registered Office: Ind. Las atalayas, parcelas 11, 12 y 13 - 03114 Alicante- España
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): VAT ESA03813474
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +34 966 444 844
- Registration Data: Registro Mercantil de Alicante, al Tomo 1.522, Folio 10, Hoja A-17.466.
- Legal representative: José Antonio Ferri Simarro
USE OF THE SITE AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user undertakes to use of the website, the content and the services, without violating the legislation in force, the generally accepted uses and public order. It is prohibited to use the site for illicit or adverse purposes against Blinker or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent normal use of the site.
Blinker guarantees that the content and services offered by the portal respect the principle of the dignity of the person, the protection of the person and children, non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect.
The present General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the contents of the website other than those expressly provided on this website.
The contents (information, sound and / or image files, photographs, drawings, etc.) collected on the portal are the property of Blinker or are duly authorized for disclosure by their legitimate owners.
Blinker undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising and is therefore prohibited:
- Use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution, or modification, in whole or in part, unless it has prior written authorization from its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Blinker or its rightful owners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights in the contents and / or any other elements inserted on the website belong to Blinker or are duly authorized for disclosure on this website.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights through the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify Blinker of such circumstances indicating:
- Data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Highlight the content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and the express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content belonging to third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility to access such links. Blinker is not responsible, in any case, for the results that can be obtained by the user through access to these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device from the site to the portal must obtain prior written authorization from Blinker. The establishment of the link does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of relations between Blinker and the owner of the site on which the link is nor the acceptance or approval by Blinker of its content or services.
The website on which the link is established must not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Blinker, except those expressly authorized.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
Blinker reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as this Legal Notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Blinker does not guarantee or be responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- Lack of availability, maintenance, and effective functioning of the website and / or its services or content.
- Existence of viruses, malicious or naive programs in the contents.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or content, by users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
LINKS OF INTEREST TO OTHER SITES
The Owner may provide you with access to third party websites through links to inform you about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet where you can expand the data offered on the website.
These links to other sites do not imply, under any circumstances, a suggestion or recommendation for you to visit the target web pages, which are outside the control of the Owner, so the Owner is not responsible for the content of the linked sites or the result that he obtain following the links. However, the Owner is not responsible for the links or redirects located on the linked sites to which we provide access.
AFFILIATED LINKS AND SPONSORED ADS
This site may offer sponsored content, or advertisements and / or links from other third parties and affiliates. The information that appears on the above-mentioned links of affiliated third parties or of inserted advertisements, is provided in full by the advertisers themselves, so the Owner is not responsible, in any case, for any inaccuracies, errors or harmful codes that may contain the ads, nor does it in any way guarantee the advertisers' experience, integrity or responsibility or the quality of their products and / or services.
If this website allows comments to be inserted in any of its sections, the Owner reserves, in any case, the right to remove comments that in any way they believe violate the legislation in force, which are relevant to the rights or interests of third parties, or which, in our opinion, are not suitable to be published and advertised on our website. The Owner is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the feedback system, social networks, or other instruments of participation, as provided for in the applicable regulations.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, submitted to the courts and tribunals of the user's city to reside in Spanish territory, and the city of Alicante (Spain) in his case, in the event of any dispute arising from the access to the site.
If any user has doubts about this legal notice or any comment on it, you can contact email@example.com or send a written communication to the address in the header.